cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdraw Money Using Digital Currency Transfer

Mr-Vince
Weekender

I've received an email from deel regarding a new method withdraw. Here is the documentation.
But I'm newbie using cryptos ahah 😁, so I don't understand where I can get a wallet address on the Ethereum (ERC20) network.

Thank u so much!

2 REPLIES 2

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hey Mario @Mr-Vince

Totally understand the comment about being a newbie to crypto – there's a lot to learn about it, and it's an evolving landscape!

There are various wallet types, like hardware wallets or online web wallets, and when purchasing Ethereum, you'll want to ensure it's stored in a secure place. Deel is compatible with digital wallets, like Payoneer or Coinbase, as a withdrawal method.

For a brief overview, I recommend checking out this article that gives a pretty in-depth overview of cryptocurrencies, and this article gives an overview of how Coinbase works. 

Additionally, I found this article from Nerdwallet helpful on explaining Ethereum, especially the FAQ section, but of course there's plenty of additional resources out there to reference. 

Hope this sheds a little more light on your crypto journey! 
-Cassy 

Yass
Weekender II

You can use Binance or Bybit, to deposit, you just have to specify ERC20 as the chain, a wallet address is generated and you just paste it in deel. make sure its ERC20 everywhere in binance and in deel, cause there are lots of chains.