cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I save my money on Deel like a bank account?

Valbvillafane
Weekender

I would like to know if I can keep my money in deel, like a bank account. If I take my deel card, will I be able to leave all my money here and use it with my card? Because when the money arrives I get an message that I have to withdraw it in the next 30 days.

5 REPLIES 5

Bluebear
Weekender

The same is happening to me. I dont understand why we need to withdraw the money asap.

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @Valbvillafane and @Bluebear , to answer your questions 

Deel is the limited payment agent and is not a depository institution or a money service business. That said, Deel can hold the funds for a maximum of 30 consecutive days. After 30 days have passed, Deel may initiate a withdrawal to your most recent withdrawal method.

You can transfer your funds to your Deel Card instead, where funds may be held indefinitely. more information on the Deel Card can be found in this link. You can also set up automatic transfers to either your Deel card or a different digital wallet or your bank. You can find out more about that in this article. 😄 Hope this helps!

What happens if I don't withdraw my balance?

Hi @alexis_waldo

If you don't withdraw your balance, Deel may initiate a withdrawal to your most recent withdrawal method. We recommend that you avoid leaving your funds in your balance indefinitely, and instead consider using the Deel Card, which allows you to use your funds immediately, and can hold your funds for a longer period of time. Physical Deel Cards are available in several countries, including the United States, and the virtual Deel Cards are supported in many countries today. You can learn more about availability here

LilyWeissy
Weekender

If you often need to transfer funds to another account, then you are better off using the proven Velure service. It's fast, simple and most importantly absolutely safe. I have made various Money remittance with the help of many times. And no problems. Everything is clear and there are no hidden fees.