cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot use Deel virtual card, card details are not showing up!

yasmikash
Weekender II

I recently created a Deel card and after the verification process, I could see my virtual card was activated and ready to use. But when I click on View Card Details and try to see the card details I can't see anything, only an empty model pops up where it only shows the cardholder name, but not the card details including the number. This has almost been a month so far and is stressing me out as the holiday is coming and all my financial activities have been affected, and there is no positive response from Deel at all!

Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 22.50.51.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Kyra
Deel Team

Hi Yasmika @yasmikash, thank you for bringing this to our attention and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with viewing your Deel card details. I can understand how frustrating this must be, especially with the holidays coming up.

I see that you have already filed a support ticket with our team and they are actively working to resolve this for you. I've also checked in with them to get an update and better understand what may have happened in this case.

I will reach out to you directly if there are additional, more account specific questions I'll need from you to move this forward.

Thank you for your patience,
Kyra