cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deel Withdrawal Method

hhyacinthus
Weekender

Good day,

Are there any changes happening with Deel lately? I know that the withdrawal ETA is 1-5 days but for more than a year with them, it doesn't take an hour before we receive the payment to our local banks. 

I'm not really saying it's delayed, but I just wanted to confirm if there are issues with local bank withdrawals so I can change my method just in case.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @hhyacinthus 

Got some feedback with the support team for you and I can confirm that at the moment, there are no issues with local bank transfers for your account. As you mentioned, our normal ETA for local bank transfers is 1-5 business days. We also use a Dynamic ETA to provide our best estimate to the arrival of your funds. You can track your ETA and additional in-app updates on the withdrawal tracker to keep yourself updated. Your withdrawal can be affected by additional reviews or information requests depending on the payment provider so please keep that in mind. Each transaction is unique and such some of your withdrawals can arrive faster than others but your withdrawal is guaranteed to arrive within the ETA. Should you need more information, you can check out this article on withdrawals. Hope this helps! Let me know if there's anything else.  

Best,

Daryl

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @hhyacinthus ,

I haven't seen any changes for others. Let me open up a support request so a member of the team can investigate this for you. You should receive an email from us momentarily.

Best,
Daryl

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @hhyacinthus 

Got some feedback with the support team for you and I can confirm that at the moment, there are no issues with local bank transfers for your account. As you mentioned, our normal ETA for local bank transfers is 1-5 business days. We also use a Dynamic ETA to provide our best estimate to the arrival of your funds. You can track your ETA and additional in-app updates on the withdrawal tracker to keep yourself updated. Your withdrawal can be affected by additional reviews or information requests depending on the payment provider so please keep that in mind. Each transaction is unique and such some of your withdrawals can arrive faster than others but your withdrawal is guaranteed to arrive within the ETA. Should you need more information, you can check out this article on withdrawals. Hope this helps! Let me know if there's anything else.  

Best,

Daryl