cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed payment

ihqrk
Weekender

I have been getting my payment on time through Deel for the past five months. This time around my client approved my money but Deel indicates that the payment is delayed. My client said the money was sent but it still shows as delayed. This is my first delayed payment on Deel.

2 REPLIES 2

Kyra
Deel Team

Hi Igor @ihqrk, thanks for joining the Community and sorry to hear about this inconvenience.

Occasionally, withdrawal can be affected by additional reviews or information requests depending on the payment provider. Typically, local bank transfers take between 1-5 business days to become available. For more details on how to access the Withdrawal Tracker, check out this article on withdrawals.

I see that you filed a support ticket with our team today, and they are actively looking into this for you. Thank you for your patience as they investigate further.

I've also checked in with them to better understand what may have happened in this case, and will reach out to you directly if there are additional, more account specific questions I'll need from you to move this forward.

Thanks so much,
Kyra

El_fox
Explorer

I work with a client from Europe and payment delays are CONSTANT.