cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping Funds: Deel Card says 90 days limit but withdrawals says I can keep it for unlimited time?

RewisdomAI
Weekender

Hey Deel

Your Deel Card limit page says "You can keep the funds on your Deel card for a period of 90 days. " but your FAQ under "How long can I leave my money on Deel?" says I can "With Deel Card you can load your money and store it indefinitely to use for day-to-day spending. "

I would like to keep the money indefinitely in Deel Card but then withdraw when I need to from Deel, is that possible?

Card Limits

FAQ

6 REPLIES 6

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @RewisdomAI 

Thank you for pointing this out. We appreciate the effort you made in letting us know about this inconsistency. The Deel card can hold your funds indefinitely and the Card Limit page seems to be outdated. Let me raise this up to the team and get this updated. 

Best,
Daryl

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @RewisdomAI 

Just to update you on the status of this. We've confirmed that funds for Deel Card will have a different holding duration depending per country as there are different providers per country. The exact duration will be updated in the FAQ and Limits pages to reflect this. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. 🙂

Best,
Daryl

JosefinaMieres
Weekender

Hi! @daryldy 

I'm from Argentina and just got the Deel Card but i can't find the country reference for this matter. I don't know for how long and how much money can I keep in my account. Could you help me with this? I really appreciate it. Cheers!

Hi Josefina @JosefinaMieres, happy to jump in to provide some guidance on how long you'll be able to keep your funds in the wallet. Depending on the Deel Card provider that supports your country, you may have up to a 90-day limit to keep the balance in the wallet. You can check whether you have any limitations on the Deel Card page, or check out this article on where to find your Deel Card information.

Additionally, as for how much money you can keep in your account...If you are verified for Deel Card, the maximum balance limit is $18,000 USD. If you are not verified for Deel Card, the maximum is $700. Please see the below chart for card limits, or read more in this article. Deel Card limit referenceDeel Card limit reference
Thanks so much, and have a great week ahead! 
-Cassy

shubh
Weekender

Hi,

I’m from India, can I hold deel balance for a year? 

Hi Subhash @shubh, thanks for your question!

Unfortunately, the Deel Card is not yet available in India. For countries that don't have access to Deel Card, we strongly recommend that your money be withdrawn from the platform within 30 days. After 30 days have passed Deel may initiate a withdrawal for you using your most recently used withdrawal method.  You can learn more about the available withdrawal methods in this article.

I'd also recommend that you join our India regional group where you can meet other Community members in the local area to learn what withdrawal methods they're utilizing. In particular, this thread on the best withdrawal methods in India might be useful to you.

I hope this helps, please reach out if you have any further questions.

Thank you,
Kyra