cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi deel I want to know how do I find an employer who can hire me?

Sinkha
Weekender

1 REPLY 1

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Sinkha

Thanks so much for joining the Deel Community, and sharing your first question with other members. This is a great one for those who are currently looking for a new full-time job, or independent contractors who are looking to add more work under their belt. 

There are several considerations for finding an employer, such as the industry you'd like to work in, whether you're looking for full-time or part-time/project based work, and whether your employer is set up in the same or different country from your residence.

If you're looking for a remote job, this article is a great round-up on 10 of the best roles to support that. On the other hand, if you have some idea of which employers you'd like to work with, you might want to focus on how to make your resume really shine. If that's the case, I recommend checking out these 5 easy tips to make your resume stand out. I personally really like the tip about tailoring your resume for the role, because it really helps to show you highlight your best skills/experience for the job. 

Additionally, I'd recommend taking a look through this article: "Why Can't I Find a Job? 10 Common Mistakes According to Talent Acquisition Experts", as it has lots of great tips on finding the right roles that match your experience, succeeding during the interview phase, and more! 

Hope this was helpful to you, and sparked some more ideas for your employment search. I'd be curious to know if other members of the Community have additional tips or recommendations as well! 

Cheers, 
-Cassy