cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much does a Deel Card cost, and how can I fund my Deel Card?

robin
Explorer

What is a Deel card, and does it cost me any money to get one or fund the card?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi Robin, Thanks for asking this question! A Deel Card works similarly to a debit card, and can be used for personal spending. The Deel Card costs $5 for a new card fee, and has a 1.25% fee on all non-USD transactions. At this time, virtual cards are available for online purchases – physical cards are coming soon! You can fund your Deel Card via your Deel account balance, and then make purchases with the funds using your card. To learn more, check out this article, which can give you more details on how to get set up with a Deel Card, and review this article for more details on funding your Deel Card.
Hope that helps! 

View solution in original post

robin
Explorer
4 REPLIES 4

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi Robin, Thanks for asking this question! A Deel Card works similarly to a debit card, and can be used for personal spending. The Deel Card costs $5 for a new card fee, and has a 1.25% fee on all non-USD transactions. At this time, virtual cards are available for online purchases – physical cards are coming soon! You can fund your Deel Card via your Deel account balance, and then make purchases with the funds using your card. To learn more, check out this article, which can give you more details on how to get set up with a Deel Card, and review this article for more details on funding your Deel Card.
Hope that helps! 

robin
Explorer

Oh thanks! But that might be a different product. I looked through it, there's no mention of cards.

Heya Robin,

Should be able to find more info in this link. Basically, you can use Deel funds deposited to you to create a virtual card to use for payments. You can link it to Apple Pay, Google Pay, or online payment platforms. It's prepaid which makes it more secure that credit. 

Mwah mwah,

Daryl

robin
Explorer

Update: it's been great. Post about my experience.