cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I request for a Health Insurance quote as an independent contractor?

JohnDoes
Weekender II

I'm an independent contractor and healthcare is important to me. I wanted to know if Deel will let me do this through the platform. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi there JohnDoes, it’s great to hear that you’ll be looking into getting set up with health insurance. Getting a quote from Deel’s health insurance partners can be done in a few simple clicks. First, in the Deel app, select the Insurance tab from the left menu and choose your location in the right drop down menu. Click “Apply for Coverage” after you’ve selected your country. For more information and further details about health insurance, check out this article.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi there JohnDoes, it’s great to hear that you’ll be looking into getting set up with health insurance. Getting a quote from Deel’s health insurance partners can be done in a few simple clicks. First, in the Deel app, select the Insurance tab from the left menu and choose your location in the right drop down menu. Click “Apply for Coverage” after you’ve selected your country. For more information and further details about health insurance, check out this article.