cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need support on issuing an online deel card

planet
Weekender

hi! i am using deel from colombia and i would like to issue an online card, problem is, when i am going to verify the information at the end of the prompts it says "error: prefered name must be maximum 20 characters". 

my prefered name is less than 20 characters and i am not able to go forward with issuing the card, has this happened to anyone? how can did you fix this so you could get your virtual card?

any help/guidance will be much appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @planet ,

Let me see if I can help you on this. Could you send me the preferred name you're trying to use? I'll take a look if there's any issue with it. Also, have you tried any other names to see if those would work?

Best,

Daryl

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @planet 

Checking in on this to see if you still need support. Please let me know, thanks!

Best,
Daryl

hello @daryldy thanks for your answer, i do still need support, the preferred name i've been trying to use is Mariana / mariana and it is still less than 20 characters, not sure what to do so i can issue the online deel card,

thank you for ur help

daryldy
Deel Team

Thanks for getting back to me @planet. Let me take a look in the back end and see why there seems to be an issue. At least to me, the name shouldn't conflict with any of the naming rules. 

Best,
Daryl