cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will PayPal withdrawal be enabled?

Deyvis17
Weekender

Withdrawals to Paypal have been disabled for several days, when will they be available?image.png

5 REPLIES 5

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Deyvis17,

Thanks so much for checking in with the Community regarding Paypal. I've checked in with our team and it looks like PayPal is still experiencing an issue that we are proactively working alongside them to resolve.

Until they are able to get this resolved, I'd recommend exploring another alternative withdrawal method, listed here. Although we are working closely with the Paypal team to get this fixed ASAP, we don't have any updates on the timeline for when it would be available. 

Thanks so much for your patience.

Hi @CassyL,
Do you have any updates regarding PayPal availability? 

Hi @Yulia

Unfortunately at this time, we don't have an update on whether this has been resolved on Paypal's side yet. I've connected with our internal team to see if they have any additional news, so I'll be sure to let you know when we hear it's available for withdrawal use again. 
Thank you, 
-Cassy

Atc001
Weekender

Any updates? It's really frustrating to read "we don't know" "no updates", your other methods have higher fees and are not convenient for me, using then is loosing money.

Hi @Atc001 

We're sorry for the lack of updates on this. We're waiting on Paypal to resolve this issue. Once our team hear's back from Paypal, we'll let you know. 

Best,

Daryl