cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal To Ghana

Zatey
Weekender II

Has anyone in Ghana successfully withdrawn funds to their local banks in the past month? Since Deel disabled mobile money withdrawals, I've encountered difficulties accessing funds even through local banks. Despite contacting my bank, they assert there are no issues on their end. However, the failed message from Deel indicates that the beneficiary bank rejected the transaction. I've meticulously checked my details with the bank, and there appear to be no issues. If you've faced a similar situation and found a resolution, kindly share your experience, as my next funds are expected in January 2024.

Screenshot_20231221_202452_Chrome.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @daryldy. Yes I was able to withdraw my funds using a different bank account. The team reached out to me and notified me that my bank did not accept transaction from Dlocal as such I created a new account with a different bank and it worked. I am most grateful to the community. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jess
Deel Team

Hi @Zatey ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues withdrawing funds. I have submitted a support ticket on your behalf to see if there is any way we can help.

Best,
Jess

Zatey
Weekender II

Thank you very much Jess

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @Zatey 

Checking here if you were able to successfully able to withdraw your funds? I see a successful transaction on the backend on January 3 and wanted to confirm. 🙂

Best,
Daryl

Hello @daryldy. Yes I was able to withdraw my funds using a different bank account. The team reached out to me and notified me that my bank did not accept transaction from Dlocal as such I created a new account with a different bank and it worked. I am most grateful to the community. 

Happy to hear that this got resolved @Zatey Let us know if you need any other support.