cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emitir facturas

lsuarezr
Weekender II

Hola Comunidad, 

Un gusto en saludarlos. Mi nombre es Lucía, soy de Buenos Aires y tengo una consulta sobre la facturación a clientes. 

Es posible que comience a trabajar para una empresa irlandesa, y quiero saber si alguno/a de ustedes tiene experiencia emitiendo Factura E de exportación de servicios. Puntualmente, quisiera que me orienten en: 

• Porcentajes que se lleva AFIP
  • Depósito del dinero en Argentina
  • Tasa de cambio reconocida

Cualquier información adicional también me sirve. Soy nueva en esto y quiero contar con la mayor info posible antes de tomar una decisión. 

¡Muchas gracias! 

Lu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lucía @lsuarezr, welcome to the Deel Community! 

We're excited to hear that you might soon start work for an Irish company, congrats 🎉

For your questions, we do advise consulting a professional or local financial expert that can help you navigate choosing the best options for you, especially since exchange rates can fluctuate with the market. It will also depend on whether you'll be joining the company in Ireland as an employee, or as a Contractor.

I know that @enzosoler asked a somewhat similar question (with regards to the tax) in this post, so you might want to take a peek at that as well!

Also, I recommend looking through this article out, which might offer some more insights as you navigate your potential path with the Client. Additionally, if you haven't already, I recommend joining the Argentina Group hub, so that you can also connect with Community Members on a more local level. 

Hope this helps to point you in the right direction. I'm sure other Community members with remote work experience in Argentina might be able to offer additional insights as well. 
Thanks, 
-Cassy 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lucía @lsuarezr, welcome to the Deel Community! 

We're excited to hear that you might soon start work for an Irish company, congrats 🎉

For your questions, we do advise consulting a professional or local financial expert that can help you navigate choosing the best options for you, especially since exchange rates can fluctuate with the market. It will also depend on whether you'll be joining the company in Ireland as an employee, or as a Contractor.

I know that @enzosoler asked a somewhat similar question (with regards to the tax) in this post, so you might want to take a peek at that as well!

Also, I recommend looking through this article out, which might offer some more insights as you navigate your potential path with the Client. Additionally, if you haven't already, I recommend joining the Argentina Group hub, so that you can also connect with Community Members on a more local level. 

Hope this helps to point you in the right direction. I'm sure other Community members with remote work experience in Argentina might be able to offer additional insights as well. 
Thanks, 
-Cassy 

Thank you, Cassy. I will take a look at the posts you mentioned. I appreciate your support 🙂