cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When PayPal will be available again

MarAntBQ
Explorer

The last week in Deel says about the paypal error, do you know the expected date that it will be fixed?

MarAntBQ_0-1701096495800.png

13 REPLIES 13

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @MarAntBQ

Thanks for flagging this issue you experienced withdrawing via Paypal. I took a quick look to see if there's any active information about a service error, but it doesn't seem to be the case. I'll reach out to our internal team to see if we can provide an update. In the meantime, could you check to see if this is still an issue you're experiencing? I'll reach back out in this thread when I learn more! 
Thanks so much and hope you're having a great week, Marco! 

Best regards,
-Cassy 

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @MarAntBQ, I just wanted to circle back here to let you know that I heard back from our internal team and can confirm that there was a brief error with Paypal yesterday, but that the issue has since been resolved! You should be able to withdraw now without further impact. Thanks so much again for flagging this, and letting us know! 
-Cassy 

MarAntBQ
Explorer

PayPal is disabled again, when will it be available?

MarAntBQ_0-1702647890933.png

I also want to know if the problem will take a long time or be brief.

Hi Marco @MarAntBQ and Deyvis @Deyvis17,
I checked in with the team regarding Paypal being temporarily disabled. We detected that there's an ongoing concern affecting PayPal withdrawals. As our team collaborates with PayPal to address and resolve this issue, we've unfortunately disabled the withdrawal method temporarily. Once the issue is resolved, we will re-enable it. I'll follow up if anything changes with the timeline! 
Thank you, 
-Cassy

Hi there, I'm also curious about how long it will take to withdraw through PayPal again. Any approximate estimations? Thanks a lot.

Hi @btlsm Just wanted to circle back on this to let you know that Paypal is running again, and you'll be able to access it as a withdrawal method! Thanks so much for your patience while we worked with Paypal to resolve this. 
Cheers! 
-Cassy 

thanks a lot!

patrickbyamasu
Weekender

@CassyL I am also experiencing the same error, would you please update us when this issue is going to be resolved? Plus I am trying to withdraw using Bank transfer, and it is failing while processing the withdraw. I am getting this error, but the information I provided are totally correct.

patrickbyamasu_0-1704284157190.png

Hi @patrickbyamasu @btlsm

Thanks so much for your patience as I check in with our internal team. Currently, we don't have a timeline for when this will be resolved on Paypal's side yet. I'll be sure to let you know when we hear back from our team that it's available for use again.

Thanks so much!
-Cassy

Hi Patrick, 
Additionally, regarding the bank transfer withdrawal issue that you're seeing: is the withdrawal currency you're authorizing the bank transfer supported by Deel? Given that you have received communications with the team, I would recommend connecting with Support for this specific scenario. If you have any troubles with that, I'm happy to help you create a support ticket! 

MarAntBQ
Explorer

PayPal is Active again

MarAntBQ_0-1704460428485.png

You're the best, Marco! Thanks for sharing this update with the Community 🎉 and hope you're having a lovely start to your new year!