cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Concern from non-Deel clients

Yahya369
Weekender

Hello. Hello.

When you are sending an invoice to a non-Deel client, then the payment processing is handled outside Deel, am I correct? I am the one who should provide the client with a way to pay my invoice, right?

If yes, and besides PayPal and Stripe, what are the best possible methods to receive my payment in this case?

Note: I am not a US contractor

Thanks a lot.

1 REPLY 1

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Yahya @Yahya369

You're able to send an external invoice to a non-Deel client through Deel's Bookkeeping tools. You're able to choose from a Deel invoice template, or upload your own! If you and your client are in the same country, then you have several options to choose from, including PayPal as you mentioned, or direct deposit, paper checks, domestic wire transfers, any other method agreed upon between you and the client. You can learn more about that process in this article on How to Invoice a Client as an Independent Contractor

Additionally, if you are unfamiliar with the Contractor tools available for you through Deel, I recommend taking a peek at this article on Top 11 Benefits of Getting Paid through Deel. 

Since there are more options for withdrawals to you as a contractor, and because there's ease in payment methods for your client, it is recommended to explore inviting your client to leverage the Deel platform for the duration of your contract. 

Hope this helps to point you in the right direction, and thanks for being a part of our Deel community! 
Cheers, 
-Cassy