cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal Option

fransome2470
Weekender

Please i will like to know if i can be able to withdraw my funds into my dads bank account from my deels account 

1 REPLY 1

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Johnbosco @fransome2470,

Thanks for being a part of the Deel Community and for sharing this question. 

Regarding whether or not you're able to withdraw your funds into your dad's banking account: at this time, Deel does not support withdrawal methods to third party beneficiaries such as pensions, investments, and benefits administrators, which were disabled in early February due to restrictions imposed by our banking partner. Unfortunately, these changes are out of our control. We recommend adding a bank account that is under your name for withdrawals through Deel.

Although third-party private or business accounts will no longer be supported, For Further Credit (FFC) business accounts will continue to be supported, so long as contractors submit one of the following documents:

• Statement from the account held with the FFC institution
  • Confirmation letter from the FFC institution

There are specific requirements for FFC accounts, so I do recommend reviewing this article on FFC, and the frequently asked questions as well. 

If you have any questions on this, or need any further assistance or clarification from our team on next steps, I'm happy to connect you with a member of our Support team, or you can reach out to them via this form, or 24/7 live chat through your Deel account.  

Thanks so much, and hope that helps point you in the right direction. Hope you have a great weekend ahead!
-Cassy