cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Service

hxnry
Weekender

If you ever run into problems with Deel, I'd suggest not bothering with their support team. Honestly, they don't seem very friendly when it comes to listening to your questions or concerns. In fact, they're more likely to start a ticket and then never get back to you. Especially if *redacted*, *redacted*, or *redacted* are the ones dealing with your issue, it might just be a waste of your time because they haven't been very helpful in the past.

6 REPLIES 6

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @hxnry

Thank you for being open and transparent, and I'm sorry to hear that you had to have this Support experience. Our team strives to provide quick, accurate, and responsive support to our customers within a business day, and it sounds like we missed the opportunity to close the loop with you on the tickets you opened. Regardless of the way that you reach out to our Support team, whether it's via live chat or webform, our agents are available to provide 24/7 support. 
I am actively trying to learn more about the interactions that you've had with our team so that we can help point you in the right direction. 

Thank you again for sharing this with us, and we look forward to making the experience right for you in the future. Additionally, welcome to the Deel Community, where both Deel team members and other Deel users can help provide answers, share experience, and post relevant questions with one another. 

Kind regards, 
-Cassy 

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @hxnry

Thanks so much for your patience while I learned a little more about your support exchanges with us, and thank you for coming to the Community. I've sent you a direct message so that we can with the resolution, and to follow up on your specific case.

Again, we're so sorry that you felt that you did not receive friendly or empathetic service. In order to ensure we provide a better experience for you and for future customers, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate teams and escalated. Regarding the Deel Card shipping: our team is actively working with our partners to expedite your order, and they should be able to provide you an update shortly.

Thank you so much, 
-Cassy 

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @hxnry 

Hope you are doing well. We see that an update regarding your Deel Card was forwarded to your email and that the situation is being handled. We hope that the updates continue and that you are able to receive your Deel Card soon. We hope that this does not permanently tarnish your opinion on our support team and that we can continue to provide you the quality of service that you deserve. Know that if you have any other questions or concerns, the Deel Community is always here for you.

Best,
Daryl

hxnry
Weekender

Wow, you're looking to help me out, but when you are put on the spot, my comment is no longer feedback; it's considered a rant. Good job, support team!

Chloe
Deel Team

Hi @hxnry,

I’m Chloe, nice to meet you. Your issue was brought to my attention by Cassy and Daryl on my team.
I assure you that the support team has identified the blocker that prohibited their ability to get you your Deel Card in a timely way, and is working closely with their shipping partners for a resolution. I agree that this is not the ideal experience we could have offered you as a Deel user, and really appreciate your patience thus far.

Regarding your feedback, I want to reassure you that we truly appreciate your desire to help our teams improve their customer support and empathy. Internally, we consistently thrive to improve our quality of service as we deeply value our relations with our users and hope that they can trust us as their partners. So again, this level of candid feedback is a great learning opportunity for all of us.

However, when we requested to redact the names of the agents, it was simply to allow them the opportunity to improve quality of service while remaining anonymous – feeling shame is not necessarily helpful in anyone’s learning process. I hope you can trust that by sending the feedback to these agents internally, lessons will be learned.

Finally, we hope you understand why we reached out regarding this issue, and hope you accept our sincere apologies for the experience you’ve received so far. Please reach out to me via DM or here if you have any concerns – I'm confident that the Support team will update you very soon.

Kind regards,
Chloe

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @hxnry,

We really appreciate your patience while our Support team looked into this. I'm following up here to let you know I've received confirmation from our team that your new Deel Card has been reshipped to you. The support ticket you filed will have the package tracking link for your reference, along with the ETA for delivery.

Thank you, 
-Cassy