cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best payment method for people in Perú

MariaDlou
Weekender II

Hello everybody!

My name is María! I'm from Venezuela and currently work in Perú for a US company as an Executive and Accounting Assistant.

I need recommendations about payment methods or apps that work better with Deel.

Right now i'm using PayPal and Ligo to transfer to my local bank account, but the commission is a little high, and I need to know if you have tried a different option.

If you have experienced the same or have any recomendations, please let me know! Thank you!! 🙌

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jess
Deel Team

Hi Maria,

In Peru, the following methods can be used to transfer funds to their bank accounts directly.

1. Local Bank transfer is supported as a withdrawal method.
  2. International bank transfer (SWIFT) is supported as a withdrawal method.
  3. Deel Card is supported as a withdrawal method. It is available in USD. Only the Virtual Deel Card type is supported.
  4. Instant Card Transfer is supported as a withdrawal method. It is available in USD or PEN currency. Both Visa and Mastercard cards are supported.

Deel also supports the following e-wallet withdrawal methods for contractors:

1. Coinbase
  2. PayPal
  3. Payoneer
  4. Revolut
  5. Wise 

However, Deel isn't involved in creating or managing wallet accounts and we don't maintain updated knowledge about whether a contractor in any given country can open an e-wallet balance, as availability may change. It is up to the contractor to review their individual options and open an e-wallet account.

The withdrawal fee depends on the method selection. Separate transaction and exchange fees may also apply:

1. Local Bank Transfers: $0 USD
  2. International Transfers / SWIFT: $5 USD
  3. Deel Instant Card Transfer: 2% fee (maximum fee $15 USD)
  4. Coinbase: 1.5% (flat charge of $5 USD for USDC withdrawals under $300, then 1.6% fee)
  5. PayPal: 2.5% (minimum $0.25 USD)
  6. Payoneer: 1% (minimum $12 USD)
  7. Revolut: $0 USD
  8. Wise (formerly TransferWise): $0 USD
  9. Deel Card: $0 USD 

Withdrawals via local bank transfer may be subject to a separate provider fee in some currencies. SWIFT withdrawals are supported in many countries and currencies. However, this withdrawal method may use multiple intermediary banks to process payments and may result in unpredictable processing fees. Unfortunately, neither Deel nor your own bank can predict these fees. These fees may be deducted from the final received amount and Deel cannot control or predict them.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or need further support. We are here 24/7 and would be happy to help you out. Have a great day! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jess
Deel Team

Hi Maria,

In Peru, the following methods can be used to transfer funds to their bank accounts directly.

1. Local Bank transfer is supported as a withdrawal method.
  2. International bank transfer (SWIFT) is supported as a withdrawal method.
  3. Deel Card is supported as a withdrawal method. It is available in USD. Only the Virtual Deel Card type is supported.
  4. Instant Card Transfer is supported as a withdrawal method. It is available in USD or PEN currency. Both Visa and Mastercard cards are supported.

Deel also supports the following e-wallet withdrawal methods for contractors:

1. Coinbase
  2. PayPal
  3. Payoneer
  4. Revolut
  5. Wise 

However, Deel isn't involved in creating or managing wallet accounts and we don't maintain updated knowledge about whether a contractor in any given country can open an e-wallet balance, as availability may change. It is up to the contractor to review their individual options and open an e-wallet account.

The withdrawal fee depends on the method selection. Separate transaction and exchange fees may also apply:

1. Local Bank Transfers: $0 USD
  2. International Transfers / SWIFT: $5 USD
  3. Deel Instant Card Transfer: 2% fee (maximum fee $15 USD)
  4. Coinbase: 1.5% (flat charge of $5 USD for USDC withdrawals under $300, then 1.6% fee)
  5. PayPal: 2.5% (minimum $0.25 USD)
  6. Payoneer: 1% (minimum $12 USD)
  7. Revolut: $0 USD
  8. Wise (formerly TransferWise): $0 USD
  9. Deel Card: $0 USD 

Withdrawals via local bank transfer may be subject to a separate provider fee in some currencies. SWIFT withdrawals are supported in many countries and currencies. However, this withdrawal method may use multiple intermediary banks to process payments and may result in unpredictable processing fees. Unfortunately, neither Deel nor your own bank can predict these fees. These fees may be deducted from the final received amount and Deel cannot control or predict them.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or need further support. We are here 24/7 and would be happy to help you out. Have a great day! 

simonbouche
Explorer

You can use www.takenos.com for 1%. We give you a us bank account. I'm one of the founders. Ready to help and discover the Inca country 💪

Deyvis17_0-1704295323697.png

I'm creating an account but I'm getting that error.
I am from peru