cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Payment Overdue

AamirKhan141
Weekender

Hi all, I am getting a message from deel (OverDue) "We still need to receive money from your client". 
I ask from my client and they are saying they already submit the money to deel.

what should i do now? 

2 REPLIES 2

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @AamirKhan141

Thanks for sharing your question. I'm not sure when your Client sent in the payment, but if you are seeing a delay occur prior to the start of the weekend, we recommend waiting another day to give both Deel and the banks time to properly process the payments following the weekend.

If the payment is still not received at that point, please reach out to our Support team, who will be better equipped to help you investigate the specific issue. More details on Withdrawals and Frequently Asked Questions can be found in this article. 

AamirKhan141
Weekender

@CassyL  My client send the money on 1st May 2024 to deel, My Payment Due on 3rd May,2024
On 4th May 2024 my status of Payment turns to (Overdue) and says your client didn't pay money yet to deel. I ask from my client and they said they already did that on 1st May 2024.
Today is 7 May 2024 still the status is same (Overdue).

I email to the deel support team, i also chat with deel support team for 3 to 4 times they are saying the same thing that client didn't paid yet. 

See the attachment below for my deel status. 

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 9.29.47 PM.png
See my conversation with the deel support team,

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-06 at 11.55.21 PM.jpeg