cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deel card 90 days limit Argentina

gonzagrisa
Weekender

Hi Deel team!

I'm reaching out to seek clarification regarding the 90-day fund retention limit on the Deel card for users in Argentina. I've come across information that in some countries, funds can be kept on the card for up to 90 days, but I haven't found specific details for Argentina. Could you provide information on fund retention on the Deel card in Argentina and if there's any time limit or it can be held indefinitely?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kyra
Deel Team

Hi Gonzalo @gonzagrisa, thanks so much for your patience while I looked into this with our team.

Your fund retention limit is largely dependent on the Deel Card provider that supports your country. You can check whether you have any limitations directly on the platform. Here's how:

1. Log in to your account and visit the Deel Card page
  2. Click on View Restrictions (found in the 'your cards' section on the page)
  3. A window will pop up which will include your holding limit, viewable under the Maximum Balance section (see image below for reference). If there is no holding limit for your region, this will also be stated here.

Additionally, if you'd like to learn more about maximum balance limits for the Deel Card, check out this article.

Hope this helps and please reach out if you have any further questions.

image.png

Thank you,
Kyra

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Kyra
Deel Team

Hi @gonzagrisa,

Welcome to the Community! I'm looking into this for you and will get back to you with an answer asap.

Thank you,
Kyra

Kyra
Deel Team

Hi Gonzalo @gonzagrisa, thanks so much for your patience while I looked into this with our team.

Your fund retention limit is largely dependent on the Deel Card provider that supports your country. You can check whether you have any limitations directly on the platform. Here's how:

1. Log in to your account and visit the Deel Card page
  2. Click on View Restrictions (found in the 'your cards' section on the page)
  3. A window will pop up which will include your holding limit, viewable under the Maximum Balance section (see image below for reference). If there is no holding limit for your region, this will also be stated here.

Additionally, if you'd like to learn more about maximum balance limits for the Deel Card, check out this article.

Hope this helps and please reach out if you have any further questions.

image.png

Thank you,
Kyra

Thanks a lot Kyra!

Hello Kyra, I'm kinda experiencing the same issue and doubts. To request a Deel Card (physical) actually costs 10 US + shipping. If I'm going to order the Deel Card, I would like to make sure that I can hold my funds without a days limit. Can you please provide me that information? I'm from Argentina as well. 

Nathan
Community Manager

Hello @san! I hope you're having a great day. 

This is correct. With the Deel card, you will be able to hold your funds for an indefinite amount of time. Keep in mind that the limit to hold is USD 18,000.  

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-13 a la(s) 9.22.48 a.m..png

You can read more about the Deel card limits using this link. 

Thank you, 
Nathan 

Thanks Nathan!