cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repayment Deel Advance from Direct Transfers

Princess282126
Weekender

I have to repay my deel advance but I have zero balance on my account. Planning to do any direct transfer from bank to deel because I can’t see the option to pay via Stripe. Is it possible to send from Wise to my Deel account?

2 REPLIES 2

Freyja
Weekender

If you don't have enough funds in your bank account to repay your advance on Deel and can't find the option to pay via Stripe, you might want to explore other options like a direct bank transfer. However, it's important to check whether Deel accepts payments through Wise (formerly TransferWise) to your Deel account. Not all platforms support transfers from Wise, so it's crucial to verify this with both Deel and Wise before proceeding. If Wise isn't an option, you may need to consider alternative methods to ensure you meet your repayment obligations on time.

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Princess282126 

Per this HC article on Deel Advance Frequently Asked Questions, you should be able to see the option to pay with a Stripe link once it is your due date. 

In the article linked above, under the tab "How do I repay a Deel Advance": 

When your Deel Advance is due:

2) If you have available funds on your Deel Balance, you can let Deel automatically take funds from your Balance to cover your Advance repayment.

3) Make a manual payment via a Stripe link that will appear on your account on the due date.

Hope that points you in the right direction, 
-Cassy