Ask the Community
Get remote work tips from Deel on complex matters like obtaining work permits and visas. And have some fun sharing new playlists or weekend activities.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

About Compliance & Tax

Ask the community about legal, tax and compliance topics, learning more from other members who have ...

26 Posts

About Immigration & Visas

Find out more about relocation from other community members who have made similar moves to new place...

9 Posts

About Remote Life & Travel

Share tips or ask about work/life balance, interests, hobbies, and more related topics to your remot...

74 Posts

About Using Deel

Ready to get the most out of Deel from other community members? Ask questions about Deel, Deel Advan...

90 Posts

Community Activity

PRC for Deel Payments in Pakistan Bank Accounts

Hello,I've been receiving payments from my Canadian employer through Deel for quite some time now. The withdrawals from Deel into my UBL bank account are labeled as "ATM-IBFT FUNDS TRANSFER, FR: DLOCAL BANK:". When I requested PRCs (Payment Receipt C...

dangboi by Homebody
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital nomads in Canada

Hello everyone!This is my first post. I've using Deel since late 2022 and just until this year it was that I decided to give the digital nomad lifestyle a try.My choice for this first adventure was Montréal, Canada. It's been almost a month since I a...

IMG_0277.jpg

Payment never received

Hello, I tried to do my first withdrawal 15 days ago however the money never arrived. My bank never received or rejected the money. I contacted deel and they provided a proof of payment, I noticed the currency was CRC however I have a dollars account...

Maria2 by Weekender
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

La Tarjeta Virtual de Deel ya está disponible para Ecuador

En el vertiginoso mundo del trabajo remoto, Deel continúa liderando la revolución facilitando no solo la gestión de contratos internacionales, sino también brindando soluciones financieras avanzadas. Desde el 27 de noviembre, una emocionante actual...

Deel Virtual Card Ecuador.jpg
MarAntBQ by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delayed Instant Withdraw

Hello Everyone,I have used the instant withdraw option to cash my balance. However, it appears that payement is delayed. I will highly appreciate if anyone here can assist me. Thank you! 

IMG_5589.jpeg
Ilyaas by Weekender
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Deel card 90 days limit Argentina

Hi Deel team!I'm reaching out to seek clarification regarding the 90-day fund retention limit on the Deel card for users in Argentina. I've come across information that in some countries, funds can be kept on the card for up to 90 days, but I haven't...

I can't withdraw money for a long time

Hello, my colleague and I have not been able to withdraw our money since mid-December, after canceling the withdrawal to Binance. Are there any work underway on withdrawal methods for Russia and Belarus?

More than one week wainting my Payment

I have never had a single problem with Deel until now. I recently changed bank accounts and now I've been waiting for the money for over a week. Imagine the scenario: you need to pay your bills, you work hard all month to not receive money. This isn'...

provider delay

Hello all, I am new to deel. I submitted my withdrawal with deel last week on the 8th. It was through instant card. I made sure all of my information was correct before I did so. It was a friday so I was told to wait until monday. It is now wednesday...

Repayment Deel Advance from Direct Transfers

I have to repay my deel advance but I have zero balance on my account. Planning to do any direct transfer from bank to deel because I can’t see the option to pay via Stripe. Is it possible to send from Wise to my Deel account?

Client Payment Overdue

Hi all, I am getting a message from deel (OverDue) "We still need to receive money from your client". I ask from my client and they are saying they already submit the money to deel.what should i do now? 

How to avoid double taxation?

I'm new on Deel, so I?m not sure how to do this.I've been working for long time on Upwork, and to avoid double taxation, I sent them some legal documents. Upwork directly deposits the total amount earned to me (minus their commission), and my account...

Lobbot00 by Weekender
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I save my money on Deel like a bank account?

I would like to know if I can keep my money in deel, like a bank account. If I take my deel card, will I be able to leave all my money here and use it with my card? Because when the money arrives I get an message that I have to withdraw it in the nex...

Withdrawal to an unexistent account

Hi, I did a withdrawal. I intended to do it to a bank account, instead I selected Wise. I've filled all the information, and it said it was valid. Now the owner of the bank account I was trying to transact to says he doesn't have a Wise account, so I...

Mitello by Weekender
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Remote Job/work opportunities

Hello community members, my name is Isaac Essuman from Ghana-West Africa. I am grateful and privileged to meet you all.  I currently work remotely as a peer mentor for a US firm called bloom on a contract. I serve students of BYU-Pathway Worldwide. A...

Elton0044 by Weekender
  • 46 replies
  • 15 likes

Invalid BIC code error for my Bank's Swift Code

Hello. I am trying to enter my Stanbic Swift Code on the bank transfer options on the withdrawal methods, however, the system is popping an error for the code. The code is SBICZWHX. Please assist, I am located in Zimbabwe. If bank transfers do not wo...

Impressively Terrible Customer Service

This is my first time using Deel, and I'm pretty shocked about how bad the support is. At least through the chat interface. The agents seem to have little more than read-access to my account. Their training on how to speak to customers amounts to cop...

Ecuador transfers

Hola, tengo un par de preguntas para usuarios que transfieren dinero a Ecuador:Además del costo de la plataforma $25USD por la transacción (transferencias), alguien me puede dar un ejemplo de cuál es el fee del banco sobre la misma transferencia?Han ...

Paulina by Weekender
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Query Regarding GST

Hi Team,While uploading the docs I'm asked to submit Proof of GST and income tax registration, is it necessary to have a GST number?

kochak by Weekender
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paiement en attente

Bonjour, alors c'est la première fois que j'ai ma première paie avec Deel de part ma société, maintenant j'ai fait toutes les démarches ett ils mettent que c'est payé!Combien de temps dois-je attendre que sa soit dans mon compte depuis le 15 avril qu...

Elisa by Weekender
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Concern from non-Deel clients

Hello. Hello.When you are sending an invoice to a non-Deel client, then the payment processing is handled outside Deel, am I correct? I am the one who should provide the client with a way to pay my invoice, right?If yes, and besides PayPal and Stripe...

Yahya369 by Weekender
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOR using deel in Argentina

Does anyone know if a company hires me using an EOR with Deel, how do I get the payment? My concern is about the exchange type, in Argentina the USD official rate is 50% of the real market price.

Crypto withdrawal

Hi, is there any new method withdrawing money to a crypto wallet or any crypto platform for non us/eu person ? (except coinbase)

Yass by Weekender II
  • 18 replies
  • 17 likes

Delayed Payment

Hi community,I have been getting my payment on time through Deel for the past two months. This time around when I submitted my monthly hours report, my client approved my money but Deel indicates that the payment is due for next month which means I w...

Arlene by Weekender
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes

Withdrawal method error - Adding Wise account

Hi there!I added my wise account, but I have to remove it since they are closing it for no reason. So I tried to add my partners account after removing mine but it's showing me a message saying "Withdrawal method error" while trying to add it from Wi...

Debit card money

Hi. I know that a have to withdraw my money from deel within 30 days.How about money in my debit cards? Is it the same? 

Factura a cliente

Hola comunidad.Deel tiene una opción para generar facturas. Mi pregunta es:Yo vivo en Ecuador y voy a realizar una consultoría a una empresa que tiene domicilio fiscal en este país (Ecuador), y que está legalmente constituida. ¿Se puede legalmente ha...

Are Deel invoices an internal thing or are they reported?

Hi,I'm a freelancer living in Spain and I generate my own invoices. Now I have a new client who pays me via Deel. My question is, does Deel report the invoices it generates on the Deel platform to the authorities? If yes, I look like I am making doub...

Nuynuy by Weekender
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Contributors